Tuesday, September 20, 2005

berapa banyak?

I believe all married couples, at one point or another during their blissfully wedded life, discuss about how many children they would like to have between them.I use the phrase "would like" as the actual number really depends on the will of Allah. Only the act of trying to get them is left to us.

The deejays & ERA listeners discussed the matter yesterday. From the discussion (I did not listen until they wrapped it up) I find that all callers based their decision on having how many children on financial considerations and this bothers me. Is that the ONLY consideration? Ringgit and cents? I mean, must this decision also revolves around $?

Money shoulde be a factor, yes. But it should not be the factor.It is really sad if people based their decision on having so and so amount of children on monetary factor alone. Come on, it should be more than that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog Revolt over Blog Revolt
An interesting new blog from David Kline, the writer behind "Blog! How the Newest Media Revolution is Changing Politics, Business and Culture".well the blog is good but I've taken one look at the list of people ...
Hey, great blog! Keep it up.

I have a digital cameras site. It pretty much covers digital cameras
related stuff.

Come and have a look if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was just web surfing and found your interesting blog! I will bookmark your blog and pass it on to my friends. If you have time, please go to see my online dating service content related website. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest there.

Best regards,

Wayne