Friday, September 30, 2005

OUTTED

The cat is now out of the bag.now that rough has officially announced to the world that I too keep a blog, I would expect the others in my batch to check it out.

In keeping with the good tradition, it is only proper that I return the praises that Rough showers upon me in his blog. Well, I have to say that Rough is arguably one of the brightest among my friends - (macam la aku ada banyak sangat bright friends) - so it is not surprising that he is where is today, career wise.

We did go back a long way indeed. I still remember when we plotted to overthrow Rahimi from the class monitorship and put you there instead. It was good fun. The meetings, the tactics - pergh, we were not even 13, yet we have plotted the end of Rembell's promising political career (mampuih kalau dia baca nie)...aku dah mintak maaf ka kat dia?

In all honesty - Rough,I am not kissing your ass here - part of my decision to blog was due to you when you advised me to write to my son, to express my feelings, etc...

I hope we will still be friends in years to come. The friendship has been good.Thanks...

P/s : (rasa macam tulih dalam buku felong masa nak blah dr Koleq la pulak)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FeedDigest Receives Angel Funding To Extend Services
Feed manipulation and content syndication service FeedDigest has announced it has received a significant amount of angel funding to enable it to extend its service and feature set.
Howdy. Like your Blog. If you're interested, go see my business web site builder site about starting a business and working from home. It's still pretty rough but I finally know what I want it to be. Anyway, you may still find something of interest. Check back in a couple of weeks. Amazing things to come.

Anonymous said...

Selamba jaaa quote nama aku tak ingat dunia....

Well I think it's nice and sweet to write to your children as they grow up.

I will do the same one day. Men are not good at expressing feeling and love, what more budak koleq - but what we pen down tells a lot about how much we love those close to us.

I need to go and have a contract wife, get a baby and start writing to the baby too.

Anyone that you know interest?

bolehboy said...

sedih nya aku baca...feylong jugak hang ni ;)

Barnsley-Freeads said...

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Humerous