Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I am back...

My apologies for the neglect of the blog and letting Makcik Kari headlining the blog for quite some time. No excuse. Just plain lazy.

Many things have happened since the last post. Most notable, I have turned 29 on April 13th. Friends, thanks for the wishes. No gifts, eh? I bought a book as a present for myself. Sad, you think?

Aily sent me for a thai massage at City Square. No hanky panky, maa. Laki yang urut, not even ladyboy.

Also, there was the lepak session after weekly futsal which I managed to attend, taking full advantage of Aily being oustation. Lepas geram. Lama tak lepak. Qourom : myself, Joe, chib, bally, picca. Agenda : kutuk any poor souls yang lalu malam tu. nobody was spared. Chib announced his wedding date. Further details, you will all have to ask him yourself. Or wait for his announcement. He gave his word that there will be a bachelor party before the wedding. Anyway, don't hold your breath though.

My balls are still functioning after taking direct hit during the game.

5 comments:

Noni Kapet said...

kalau chibiok yg nak strip masa bachelor's party dia tak yah lah jemput aku.

woi pi futsal tak sound, pas tu tak collect form some more.

Setinggan Overfloor said...

chib strip nak buat apa? geli geleman aku...

hikari-kagayaku said...

amik kesempatan bila aily takde yee...

epit said...

which part yang ambik kesempatan?

part lepak ke ataupun part yang ambik direct hit tu? muahahahahahaha...

Joe said...

sebab korang la aku almost lambat ke ofis, and the whole morning aku ngantuk gila ah..

yes, tnb still works on alternate saturdays..