Monday, July 17, 2006

blah..blah..blah...

Today is not particularly a good day at work by any standard. One of the staff went off to attend a compulsory course and the other who was supposed to carry the load in her absence conveniently took medical leave. &^&^&%&^%%$***))(&*&%^... The first half of the morning was spent answering the phone calls and clearing the desk of last weeks' mails. Rasa macam nak makan orang pun ada. What with the PTK exam looming over in a week & we (aily & I ) have not started anything yet. The only saving grace was my paper for a small project in Besut was approved without much fuss by the tender board.
Aily has been complaining that this blog is fast becoming a hangat-hangat tahi ayam project as I have no postings worth noting in the past month. Has it been that long? When I started the blog, I never expected writing would be this hard. While talk is cheap, it is not so when it comes to put things down in writing.
I am planning to re-sit for my CLP examination next year. Yes, the exam which caused so much misery & heartache the last time I sat for it. Well actually, I am still gathering the willpower and strength as well as focus to do it. Insyaallah... I have called a college which offers classes to prepare for the exams and if I were to attend it, I will practically signing my social life away until August 07...well, not that I have an active one to begin with...hahahaah...

10 comments:

Mpro said...

There goes one of the big bro of 9094... slow la sikit aktiviti lepas ni kut... but just for one year only maaa.... keep on blogging epit...

Joe said...

sedar pun ko takde social life to begin with.. heheh.. am myself undecided nak buat MSc or MBA.. look now or future? so how?

E27 said...

aku mcm ni la...insya allah mana boleh join aku join...time management saja yang penting...

joe, apasal tak buat Ir?

9005394 said...

Epit oooiii,
u r taking CLP ?..congratulations in advance....very the semangat or wat ? I is very imprez by ur willpower (eventhough it is still in its gathering stage).
so lepas ni hang pulun kalah mpro iz it ?
make sure jangan hangat hangat sudah lah

9005394 said...

selamba je JOE curi aku punya SO HOW phrase ?
how ?

E27 said...

aku kiasu...mana boleh tgk mpro pulun sorang2...

it's good to have extra...dalam government these days dia panggil value add...

nanti pencen, boleh bukak firm mcm pahamin & pahamin, tak pun jadik chairman Airasia...hahahahaha...

joe mmg tak original...hidup 9005394...

Mpro said...

Fadli ni sedar tak blog dah update...

Setinggan Overfloor said...

hang tolong update ka...ada apa2 ke ni???

Mpro said...

I have my own reason why I did that... lagipun, dia malas.... apa salahnya....

joe said...

epit,

Ir? dengan BEM pun aku tak register lagi, padahal dah keja 7 tahun.. heheh..

alah fadli, ada copyright protection ka? then aku kena modify sikit: so howau you?