Saturday, September 09, 2006

9/9/06

Turned out that the modem is not the only problem. The router too was not well. Thanks to my brother, he has taken the router to get it fixed. How? I don't know. But for now, I have to contend with having wires around the computer.
Today, I will be starting a new chapter in my life. My CLP class is starting today and only in August next year that I will have my life back. Classes will be on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Poor Aily, she is not going to like this at all.
Let's just hope that I will have enough strength to carry this through. And of course the strength to study too. Itulah, dulu orang suruh study betoi2, dok pi main.
Abon is yet to update his blog on his life in cosmopolitan London. Mpro have stopped(suspended???) blogging until further notice. So does Pyan. Hopefully, they will resume blogging after finishing whatever business they are concentrating on now.
Emil is getting naughtier. Last night, he won't let me sleep in the room, tears and all. Hopefully, it is just a phase. If it is not, teruk la...

5 comments:

Noni Kapet said...

good luck.
maybe one day i'm inspired enough to fulfill childhood fantasy of becoming a hot shot lawyer, doing pro bono most of the time ha ha

emil nak jadi jambu yg jamban, mcm bobo dulu.

biar je lah dia.

abah emil said...

thanks...

emil memang dah sampai that terrible stage. Sabar je aku kekadang tu...

abah emil said...

tak tau pulak selama ni hang memang nak jadik lawyer. go ahead la, finish the degree...

bila nak pi test drive S40? ke hang nak beli S60?

Noni Kapet said...

no lah. the good accountant in me thot it's a waste of money. i rather put it on a property.

nanti laa one day, if i ever get to do it.

imagine orang mcm aku jadi lawyer ha ha

9005394 said...

good luck lah saudara epit..
make sure SUKSES.
how ?
lawyer is it ?
apsal emil tak kasi kau tidur dalam bilik ? tak faham.