Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Murzali Part II

This posting is long overdue...

I met Murzali a few weeks back. Yes, the Murzali. The object of my curiousity in one of my previous postings. And we talked. Murzali's not actually a stranger to me since we did spend one year in UM together doing CLP. He passed. I did not. We crossed paths again not long after that. We were two of 3 candidates being interviewed for a post in Petronas few months after our CLP session ended. He got it. I did not.

To recap, the object of my curiousity then was why on earth Murzali bothered to register as a member of MCOBA since he only spent few weeks in koleq. To my surprise, he read it. Never in my wildest dream that that particular posting will find its way to him.

Naturally the topic of our conversation revolved around that posting. He contended that spent more than few weeks in Koleq. He demanded that I re-post to rectify the facts. He stopped short of demanding full apology, though.

So, here I am. Murzali, if you are reading this, if you did spend more than few weeks in koleq, I stand corrected. And I apologised. The posting was never meant to deny your rights to join MCOBA. Reportedly, YM Tg Razaleigh Hamzah is also a member though he spent only 3 great days in koleq before moving on to Anderson. On that token, you are more rightful to join MCOBA.

But I am no less curious...

p/s : you just don't have any idea what you have missed, my friend...

6 comments:

9005394 said...

To each his own
I respect Murzali's decision to choose his own path, which was to be the non-koleq route.

But with all due respect to the choices he made, i agree that "you don't know what you missed".

It was definitely 5 years well & worth spent.

abah emil said...

well said fadli, well said...

KNizam said...

dia ingat lagi ke pasal permainan kapal terbang tu epit?

bolehboy said...

aku still ingat bila chomang tanya sapa yg tak mau balik koleq after holiday.... dia cakap tak mau.

Anonymous said...

Biaqla kat dia Epit oi...Aiman tak kisah...as "he will never ever know what he missed" never..nunka..as we say it in Spanish...

Cesc Fabregas...

The Murzali said...

Salams, Brother Hafiznizam,
Thank you very much for the update. It is most kind of you. Definitely, I did not know what I missed.

To all who still remember me, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.


PS, to Noni Kapit, my Kak Nini still cun, ka?

The Murzali