Thursday, April 24, 2008

HANG IN THERE, SAYANG

Sayang,

I know you have been under tremendous stress of late. I know how you feel. I've been there too, remember? I know it's depressing. I know it's heart wrenching to see Papa now. I know that Papa means the whole world to you. I know it's scary. I know how hard you try to look Papa in the eyes and tell him that everything will be all right. I know the burden of being the eldest in the family. I know how you pity Mummy for all the troubles she's now going through. I know how hard it is to have a few laughs while Papa...

****

Sayang,

I wrote this on 21/3/08 with the intention to express my support to you and also to comfort you. You were noticeably down then and I thought you'd welcome few words of comfort. Somehow or rather, I didn't get around to finish it. Work and everything else came in between. Alas, Allah loves Papa more than we do and Allah knows best...

No comments: