Saturday, December 05, 2009

PROFILE PICTURE

They say pictures speak a thousand words. Others say many things can be told about a person just by looking at his or her picture. They could be true, I reckon, as the sayings have been here for as long as I can remember. But they do not necessarily be the whole truth.

This is not my picture. Quite obvious, isn't it? First, I never light a cigarette in my entire life and second, I am very much alive. This is a picture I stumbled upon on the Net and later used as my FB profile picture. Been using it ever since I opened my FB account.

But Aily is not particularly pleased with my choice of picture. She says the picture drives her up the wall for no particular reason. She just hate it :) It must be the choice of boxers. Or the hair. It must be the hair. It has to be the hair.

And she has been bugging me to replace the SKELETON MAN with a nicer, comely picture.

To change or not to change? That's the question.

Ok, Ok...I change la...

No comments: