Sunday, March 21, 2010

BLOGGING, SO YESTERDAY. OR IS IT?

There was an article in the NST today on how blogging is on the way out as more and more people are now bombarded with choices on how best to stamp their presence in the cyberworld. The writer suggested that blogging has had its day. The in-thing now is social networking sites e.g. FB and its like. Already there are so many abandoned blogs on the Net, the writer added.

Has blogging seen its best days? No lah, I don't think so. Blogging and social networking sites serve different purpose. I, for one, is more fond of blogging as opposed to FB. Blogging is more permanent than FB. How many of us remember our status from last month, or last week for that matter? I can retrieve my entire entries since the day I started.

I pen my thoughts, etc in my blog. It serves as my journal, though the updating frequency always invite side ribbing comments from Screwboy  and KNO. I put in a lot of thoughts when I blog la Joe, that's why, hahahah. FB? I only log in  to keep tabs on my FB friends. Sometimes, I do put in stupid comments, just for fun :). But FB is great for sharing pictures.

To each their own.

4 comments:

MakanMalaya said...

eh mana ada.... mana ada ...
kan kruboy?

epit said...

ye la.tekanan tau nak update blog ni dek perangai korang dua.

mpro tak pa la.dia kebai...

theotheraj said...

aku ka?

kno la weh

abah said...

sama la hangpa 2 orang.

KPI, KPI...