Thursday, July 01, 2010

BUSY JULY

It's going to be a busy month by my standard. Have registered myself for 2 running events. One is slated in the middle of the month and another will be a night run on the last day of the month. The Siemens Run, to be held on the 18th will get me running on the streets of Kuala Lumpur. It shall be my first time pounding the streets of KL in running mode, after traversing them since the last 13 years either on foot in walking mode or on motorised wheels, 2 and 4. I shall be receiving my race kit via mail some time next week.

The tagline for the race is "What are you running for?" Well, I haven't decided.


The next race is the Shape & Men's Health Night Run in Putrajaya. I will be running alongside Jures, Chamat and Mior who will be flying from Sydney for the event (Mior's on holiday actually). Am looking forward to the run and the lepak session after the race. Also looking forward to the RM300 worth of goods to be given by the sponsors to all runners upon completing the run. No medal for sure as the medals will be given only to the top 75 runners.


Now, let's get started on the training!!!

No comments: