Thursday, March 08, 2012

PRESSURE

Not easy to be a blogger these days. The pressure!!! One is not spared even if the readership of your blog is comprised of not more than 5 people, 2 to be exact after you take out yourself, your wife and your 9 year old son. Even more unfortunate, the 2 people above are blog-Nazis (you know who you are!!!)

Lately, it has become a game of one-upmanship - I update, when will you? Hahaha...It's highly taxing to your physical being and detrimental to your mental health too...

OK lah, I admit, sometimes I, not unlike many others, need a little nudge or a kick or two up the backside to get things going - but that's only me being human, of the male variant.

Neglect your blog at your own risk. Mpro has a lot to say about this, hahaha

Sent by Poslaju

3 comments:

KNizam said...

tekanan ahak ahak ke bang. haha

abah said...

KNO,

tenseennnnnnnnn nahhhhhh...ahak ahak...

tensen ahak ahak...

u alwiz my bff, hahahah

KNizam said...

muhahahahahahhahah