Thursday, July 12, 2012

EMIL'S DOPPELGANGER

I still can't get around to sit down and write about the Bangkok trip. I will try, but am not holding my breath. It may happen, it may not. Depends. I may do it in serials rather than putting it in one shot. Never mind, I'll sleep over it. No one's getting killed over this.

That being said, I think one of the highlights of the Bangkok trip was meeting Emil's doppelganger at Vajiravudh.

The boy was sitting and cheering for the Vaji team across the field from where we were watching the game. After the final whistle, I was thinking to get a closer snap of the Vaji boys so I headed to their side of the field. And there he was. The resemblance is uncanny, glasses and all. I did not get to ask his name though but I believe he is 14 years old.

Even Emil himself agreed that the boy looked like him.

Believe it or not, hahaha...

Sent by Poslaju

No comments: