Friday, November 02, 2012

NOW WHERE DID I PUT THE DAMN GUIDEBOOK?

Please ignore the blatant disregard of the 'No Camera' sign...hehehe

Been a while since the last visit. Hence, the nervousness and trepidation. This is one area that familiarity or experience will count for nothing. You may know what comes after another but that's about it. The past 2 visits had been unique, standing on their own.

Truth be told, I had forgotten most things about being a new father. I've been enjoying the relatively easy life now, being a father to 2 grown children. Children who can understand what you're saying or not saying, the works...

It's not like I am required to invent the wheel. Far from it. I am sure the guidebook is still locked up there somewhere, buried deep somewhere in the recess of my brain. Luckily, when I put it up there, I decided not to throw away its key, unsure then whether it will be of any use in the foreseeable future.

Now that I know the syllabus is to be put into practice, I need to locate it...and I need to locate it fast!!!

I really hope it's like riding a bicycle...

But for now, I am praying hard for our girl's safe passage into the world and unto our arms...and for the safety and health of my Aily.

Sent by Poslaju

1 comment:

Joe said...

1) wahhhh.. hapdet you..

2) all the best!

3) a big change, from anak2 yg dah boleh kencing berak sendiri to someone yang needs to be changed

4) susah2, mak budak tu ada hahaha